Keyfit Head Wrench (Keyfit-Wrench)
- Fits all brands of spray heads, all rotor heads and Jar-Top valves up to 4" in diameter
- 45 degree angled jaw
Features & Benefits
The Head Wrench made by Keyfit is a specialty tool for irrigation professionals. The Head Wrench perfectly fits all brands of spray heads, all rotor heads and Jar-Top valves up to 4" in diameter. The Head Wrench is drop forged, precision machined and made in the USA.
- The Head Wrench has inner teeth that are directional making it grip better with less pressure and less jaw slip.
- The Head Wrench is also drop forged and precision CNC machined in the USA. It's a very high quality specialty tool.
- The 45 degree angled jaw makes for easy access to sprinkler bodies.
- The Head Wrench has jaws that are designed exactly for all spray and rotor heads up to 4" in diameter and with jar top style valves.
- The Head Wrench has bottom drop down teeth that fit perfectly into the cap fins making it easy to just replace the guts or remove the entire sprinkler head with little or no digging.
- The Head Wrench has outer easy-out teeth that are CNC machined into the outside of the jaw for extracting broken fittings and sprinkler bodies. You can simply insert the Head Wrench inside the sprinkler body and extract without even digging around the head.
- The LOCK-UP SYSTEM holds the jaws of the wrench tight, freeing up your hands to work. Simply latch the Up-Lock band around both handles and let the Keyfit wrench do the hard work for you!
- Dig Less
- Fits Jar-Top Valves
- Replace & Adjust Heads Fast
- Bottom teeth engage OEM cap fins
- Angled jaw for easy access and precise grip
- Engineered specifically for rotor & sprays heads
- Extract sprinkler bodies & broken risers with easy out teeth
- Riser up lock system keeps rotor head held up up while adjusting it
- Designed for ALL heads up to 4"
- Drop forged in USA