Munro 1 HP Centrifugal Pump
Designed specifically for turf irrigation, this self-priming pump provides outstanding performance to horsepower ratio. Our LP Series is truly heavy-duty, offering standard high-end features that our competitors only offer as pricey add-ons. Professionals trust the LP Series to deliver trouble-free performance.
- Brass impeller durable and low maintenance with the longest life in its class
- Stainless steel wear ring eliminates impeller friction due to rust build-up
- Cast iron body and internal components heavy duty for long-term performance and reliability
- Residential turf irrigation: Drawing water from ponds, lakes, streams, cisterns and shallow wells
- Booster: Boost domestic water pressure for use in irrigation
- Water transfer
Durable and long lasting While many centrifugal turf irrigation pumps are made out of plastic, which wears and warps, our
cast iron construction and a brass impeller mean that our self-priming pumps are built to stand the test of time, even in more unusual or difficult environments. Testing in tough conditions shows Munro LP series pumps last up to four times as long as typical competitors products.
Industry leading performance to horsepower The proof is in our curves. In many cases a lower horsepower Munro LP pump will meet the same GPM performance that you'd expect to see only in higher horsepower pumps. With greater starting torque and an efficient run cycle, our pumps truly lead the pack.
Easy to install and maintain With two priming ports and a durable steel base plate, installing a Munro LP Series is a snap. When it's time to maintain or winterize the pump, you'll love our two drain valves. A stainless steel wear ring reduces oxidation and friction, minimizing wear and repairs. If you do have to service the pump, stainless steel bolts and a dry-socket design provide
Munro LP Centrifugal Pump
- A) BRASS IMPELLER Longest life in its class. Offers greatest durability and reduces costly maintenance vs. traditional plastic impellers.
- B) BUILT-IN PRIMING & DRAIN PORTS Added start-up and maintenance convenience, with stainless steel plugs and no extra parts to buy.
- C) CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION Designed for long term performance, season after season. No plastic case to warp or crack.
- D) SENSOR PORT Allows temperature monitoring to avoid costly maintenance issues.
- E) SILICON CARBIDE/CARBON SEAL Proven tough, this seal is an industrial standard for challenging applications, including higher temperatures and more abrasive conditions.
- F) CAST IRON DIFFUSER Assures durability for the life of the pump.
- G) STAINLESS STEEL WEAR RING Reduces springtime oxidation and impeller friction.
- H) STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS No more Ã¢â‚¬Å“busting knucklesÃ¢â‚¬Â to remove bolts during maintenance.
- I) THERMALLY PROTECTED MOTOR Shut down protection protects motor from damage due to over amping.
- J) STEEL BASE PLATE Easiest, most stable mounting. Provides four handy bolt holes.