Munro StartBox 24 Volt Pump Start Relay
Features & Benefits
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, make sure you determine the voltage of your timer/controller as well as the voltage of your pump. This pump start relay is ONLY compatible with 24VAC controllers and 110 or 220VAC pumps. If your voltage differs, this pump start relay will not work. From the basic pump start relay, the NEC code-compliant boxes, or the custom box demanded of a specific system, Munro Manufacturing can provide a quality package for all light-duty motor control needs.
The full line of Munro Manufacturing start boxes are housed in compact NEMA 3R weather-tight enclosures. All products are available in either stainless steel or"baked-on" powder coating, blue or grey, for long life in difficult environments. All enclosures are UL Listed as "Enclosed Industrial Control Panels" and backed by a limited two-year warranty. The StartBOXTM Pump Start Relay provides "pilot duty" operation for all types of electrically driven pump equipment.
- Coil Voltage: 24
- Compatible with 110 or 220 Volt, 3/4 HP through 5 HP single-phase pumps
- Compatible with 24 Volt timed lawn controllers
- Enclosure: Powder-coated blue
- UL Listed
- MPSR24 Horse Power: 3/4 ThRU 7-1/2*
- National electrical code (NEC) states all motors will be thermally protected from excessive "amperage draw".
- Most motors under 2HP are supplied with terminal protection from the motor manufacturer. For motors over 2 HP, StartBox code compliant is recommended.