NDS Rectangular Valve Box-117BC Jumbo Rectangular Valve Box with Overlapping Cover
- NDS NDS-117BC Valve Box
- Jumbo Rectangular Valve Box with Overlapping Cover
Features & Benefits
13"X20" Rectangular structural polyolefin valve box with overlapping lip cover and UV inhibitor. Depth: 12 inches; Lid: 21-1/2 X 14-7/8 inches; Outside Base: 25-3/4 X 19 inches.
The NDS STANDARD SERIES 13"X20" rectangular valve boxes overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover. UV inhibitors are added to prevent discoloration and deterioration; such as cracking or blistering.
The NDS STANDARD SERIES 13" x 20" body is tapered and has a minimum wall thickness of 0.250". The body has a double wall at the top cover seat area with a minimum thickness of 0.250". The cover seat area has 16 structural support ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of 0.250". The bottom of the body has a 0.500" flange. The 13" x 20" cover has an average thickness of 0.250". The valve box has a 3/8" 304 Brass nut for the bolt-down as a standard feature.
- Injection molded of recycled polyolefin material with a melt index between 10-12.
- Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed.
- The 13"X20" body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of .250"
- The body shall have a double wall at the top cover seat with a minimum thickness of .25."
- The cover seat shall have 16 structural ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of .250"
The Jumbo 117-BC Valve Box can comfortably fit a 4-Valve + 1 Manifold set. (Total: 5 Valves)
- The bottom of the body shall have a .500" flange
- The 13"X20" cover shall have a average thickness of .250"
- The valve box shall have a 3/8" 304 SS nut for the bolt-down as a standard feature
Related Articles & Videos