Oatey 8 oz Rain-R-Shine Blue PVC Cement
Oatey® PVC Rain-R-Shine Medium Bodied Fast Set Blue Cement is recommended for pool and spa, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe and DWV applications. It is formulated for wet conditions and quick pressurization, and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This blue, low VOC, medium bodied, fast set cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
This product is not for use in systems using or being tested by compressed air or gasses.
Features & Benefits
- Hot cement designed for wet conditions
- Very fast setting for quick pressurization and quick installation
- Can be used on PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- For pool and spa, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe and DWV applications
- Recommended application temperature of 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements, meets ASTM Standard D2564 and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- Please refer to the Oatey Limited Warranty for warranty details