Rain Bird 1800 Bundle Spray Head with R-VAN24F 12 in.
Features & Benefits
Rain Bird R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion. Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of risers and adapters
- Matched precipitation rates across radius and arcs simplify the design process
- Installing with Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor matched precipitation rate (MPR) nozzles allows for MPR irrigation designs from 13 to 35 (4,0m to 10,7m)
- Three year trade warranty
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade warranty.