Rain Bird ASVF 1 in. FNPT Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control
- 1" Rain Bird 100-ASVF Anti-Siphon Valve
- With Flow Control
- 1" Female Threaded Inlet/ Outlet
Economical irrigation anti-siphon valve with built-in atmospheric vacuum breaker for residential and light commercial applications.
All Rain Bird valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Features & Benefits
- Combination reliable DVF valve and atmospheric backflow preventer in one unit.
- Incorporates all features of DV/DVF Series valves.
- I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E listing approved.
- City of Los Angeles listing approved.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Anti-Siphon Valves are engineered to take on the toughest application challenges, even under the worst conditions, so be confident in the knowledge these valves will stand up to the diverse watering needs of your landscape.
- Anti-Siphon Valves feature heavy-duty construction to protect against temperature extremes and high water pressure situations, ensuring hassle-free performance year after year.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- 075-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- 100-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,68 m3/h; 0,19 l/s) or any Xerigation products application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Ambient air temperature: Up to 125°F (52°C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Anti-siphon must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in the pipe and sprinklers it serves.
- No valve can be located downstream of the anti-siphon valve.
- UPC Sec. 1003 (2)
- For use in cold water only, less than 110°F (43°C)
- Anti-siphon valves must not be operated continuously for more than twelve (12) hours.
- Consult local codes.
- Height: 6 1/4" (15,8 cm)
- Length: 6 1/10" (15,5 cm)
- Width: 3 1/5" (8,1 cm)
|ASVF Valve Pressuse Loss (psi)|
|Flow (GPM)||075-ASVF PSI||100-ASVF PSI|
|ASVF Valve Pressuse Loss (bar)|
|Flow m3/h||l/m||075-ASVF bar||100-ASVF bar|
Related Articles & Videos
- Troubleshooting Chart: Valves
- How To Install An Irrigation Valve
- How To Select An Irrigation Valve
- Identification Of Different Irrigation Valves
- How To Replace An Irrigation Valve Diaphragm
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
11 months ago
Recently had one valve not shut off fully. Figured there was something in the valve. Fifteen minutes later I had the valve apart, removed the small stick that had somehow gotten in the line, and reinstalled it. Very easy to repair.
over 3 years ago
10 months ago
Does the solenoid buzz? Be sure you are getting power to the valve.
I would think the 'shelf-life' would be of no concern.
If you are in doubt, don't buy a spare as it is unlikely it would not be available in the future.
I honestly do not think 'shelf-life' is an issue.
if it is PVC pipe then you may have better luck just cutting the piping to remove the old valve (may need to add an extension pieces to be above ground then) make sure the pvc pipe is clean of debris, then use Teflon tape on the threaded nut, attach to the valve and then glue the pvc fitting to the existing pvc pipe
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $14.15$18.93you save 25%Sku:208588-01
- Sale Price $16.25Our Price $28.36You Save 43%Sku:100-DV-NPT
- on sale $16.25$28.36you save 43%Sku:100-DV-SS