Rain Bird 15SST 4 x 30 ft. Side Strip Sprinkler Nozzle
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area. A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
Features / Benefits
- Adjustable distance screw
- Spray distances range from 4' to 15'.
- Matched flow rate nozzles assure uniform watering even when different patterns are mixed in the same zone.
- Available watering patterns for most any shape: full circle, half circle, quarter circle, one third circle, two thirds circle and three quarters circle patterns
- Compatible with all Rain Bird Pop-up Spray head sprinklers
- Pressure range: 15 to 30 psi (1,0 to 2,1): optimum pressure 30 psi (2,1bar)
- Spacing: 7 to 15 feet
Manuals and Literature
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 7 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
I like to use this in narrow lawn areas or on a pop-up extension for shorter perennial beds of narrow width.
[15' End strip toward center] [Full strip adjusted to reach ends] [15' End strip toward center]
You can either use the center strip nozzles in the middle of your 4' width or the side strip nozzles from one side or the other. If you don't want water on your walkway, use side strips along the walkway. If you don't want water on your fence, use side strips along the fence.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $1.55$2.58you save 40%Sku:U-12H
- on sale $1.55$2.58you save 40%Sku:U-10H
- on sale $1.93$2.94you save 34%Sku:SQ-HLF
- Sale Price $1.55Our Price $2.58You Save 40%Sku:U-8H