Small Concrete Donut Sprinkler Head Protector
- Small Concrete Donut Sprinkler Head Protector (MSCD-SM)
- Fit a pop-up sprinkler
- Tool Size: Small
Features & Benefits
Many sprinkler heads are broken annually by neighbors and family driving off of the driveway and over the street curb. Who has not experienced the aggravation of a lawn crew cutting your sprinkler heads? Are you tired of the high water bills caused by someone else breaking your sprinkler heads? Concrete donuts are the only solution!
This is a green dyed - concrete donut for sprinkler heads. They come in two sizes (spray head size and rotary head size). The purpose of the donut is to displace the weight of a vehicle or lawn mowers tire. This will aid in the protection of the sprinkler head and the pipes below the head. These donuts are made out of fiber reinforced concrete for maximum strength and durability. They are tapered on the outer side of the donut to aid in the weight displacement.
- The small donut is for a sprinkler pop-up spray body
- Fiber reinforced concrete = maximum strength
- Displaces the weight of a vehicle/mower tire
- Protection for the sprinkler head and pipes
- The entire concrete mixture is dyed green
- For pop-up type spray head and pop-up type rotary sprinkler head
- All donuts are tapered on the outer side of the donut to aid in the weight displacement
- Bottom Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Top Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Top Opening: 2.5"
- Bottom Opening: 2.25"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does the donut have a Warranty?
A: Yes, 10 Years!
- Q: How long do concrete donut sprinkler head protectors last?
A: We have properties that have the same concrete donuts protecting the same heads for 25 plus years.
- Q: Will the concrete donut protect our sprinkler heads from my neighbor running over the head and causing damage?
A: Yes, it will.
- Q: Can the donut be installed without removing the sprinkler head?
A: Yes, this concrete donut is a real sprinkler saver that is easy to install and will only take 3 minutes!
- Q: What kind of sprinkler heads will they work with?
A: The concrete donuts should only be used for the sprinkler heads that are of the pop up spray or rotary type.
- Q: Will the concrete donut protect the sprinkler from damage caused by a mower?
A: Yes, it will protect the sprinkler head from small mowers and large mowers.
- Q: Is the green color a dye throughout or painted?
A: It is dyed throughout. This created a real sprinkler buddy for your lawn and sprinklers!
- Q: Will the concrete donut displace the weight of a vehicle?
A: Yes, it will.
- Q: Will the concrete donut prevent the sprinkler head from damage caused by edgers and weed eaters?
A: Yes, it will protect it from the electric type and the gas type alike.
- Q: Will the concrete donut freeze?
A: No, your concrete sprinkler head protector is impregnated with a water resister that is in the mix and never wears out
Related Articles & Videos