Tempo Locator for Buried Lines
- Trace buried conductors up to 20 feet underground and measure depth up to 15 feet
- Follow and mark precise routes of utilities
- Automatic signal boost makes it easy to trace lines, even those with very weak signals.
Features & Benefits
The TEMPO Communications BLL-200 Buried Line Locator is a compact, lightweight kit consisting of two components – a transmitter and a receiver. The receiver can work alone for tracing buried current-carrying conductors, or with the transmitter for tracing other conductive objects. Applications include HVAC, telephone, CATV, line voltage, fiber optic with metallic shield, and more. The transmitter also provides the ability to measure the depth of the buried conductor. Its transmitter can be directly connected, coupled by clamp, or even just coupled by proximity to the service to be followed. The receiver will guide you along the route with sound, signal strength LEDs, and depth estimation.
- Battery: 6 V 4 AA Transmitter, Receiver
- Current: 13 MILAMP (Open Line), 150 MILAMP (Live Or Shorted Line) Transmitter
- Depth Range: 0 - 15.000 FT Measures (Plus Or Minus 10 PCT Reading + 0.200 FT), 0 - 20.000 FT Traces (Plus Or Minus 10 PCT Reading + 0.200 FT) Receiver
- Depth Resolution: 0.100 FT Increments
- 7.500 IN (190.500 MM) X 4.000IN (101.600 MM) X 2.100 IN (53.000 MM) Transmitter
- 4.100 IN (104.100 MM) X 8.500 IN (215.900 MM) X 38.000 IN (965.200 MM) Receiver
- Frequency: 33.3 KHZ Transmitter
- Operating Voltage: 0 - 600 VAC, 0 - 300 VDC Transmitter
- Passive Trace Frequency: 12 HZ - 24 KHZ
- Storage Operating Temperature: 0 - 270 DEG F (-17 To 50 DEG C) Transmitter and Receiver
- 15.000 OZ (425.000 GM) With Batteries and Clamp Transmitter
- 1.750 LB (794.000 GM) Receiver
Tempo Locator Rental Instructions:
- Place your order for the BLL-200-RENTAL
- We will then email you a rental agreement, please sign the agreement and email the agreement back to email@example.com
- Your order will be processed and shipped after we have received the complete/signed rental agreement
Tempo Locator Returning Instructions
- Ensure ALL original equipment, parts & wires are in the case in their proper positions.
- Download, print, and complete the RMA form.
- Complete PRODUCT RETURN CHECKLIST, (found on the last page of the Rental Agreement) and place inside the case with RMA form.
- Ship Back to Sprinkler Warehouse using FEDEX or UPS carriers