Take Apart Adjustable Emitters w/ Barbed Inlet
Take Apart Adjustable Emitters can be adjusted from 0 - 2.2 gph by rotating handle. Water drips through a slot in the side of the emitter. Available with a barbed inlet or on a stake. They can be taken apart for easy cleaning.Attaches to 1/4" distribution drip tubing. To prevent dirt from entering drip emitter (barbed inlet version), 6" support stake may be used to keep emitter and end of tubing up off the ground. Works well at low pressures.
Features and Benefits
- Rotate tab to adjust flowrate from 0 - 2.2 gph
- Emitter can be taken apart for easy cleaning
- 1/4" barbed inlet
- Turbulent flow labyrinth reduces likelihood of clogging
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape application
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Adjustable from 0 - 2.2 GPH
- Operating pressure: 10-30 PSI
- Inlet: 1/4" barb
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
- Can be used with 1/4" distribution tubing. To prevent dirt from entering drip emitter (barbed inlet version), 6" support stake may be used to keep emitter and end of tubing up off the ground.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $0.53$0.92you save 42%Sku:STRM3601032
- on sale $0.61$1.07you save 43%Sku:VSPRY3601032
- on sale $1.55$5.25you save 70%Sku:STRM360BARB-5PK
- on sale $0.53$0.93you save 43%Sku:UMB3601032