TORO Smart Connect Plug-in Receiver
The Toro Evolution Smart Connect is an optional device that plugs into the timing mechanism, enabling it to wirelessly communicate directly with a number of add-on devices including a Weather Sensor (Evo-WS), Handheld remote (Evo-HH), multiple soil sensors (PSS-SEN) and up to 2 wireless relays.
Features & Benefits
- Receivers Power from Controller
- Dimensions: 6.5 in. wide x 6 in. high
- Antenna over 3.75 in. tall x .75 in. deep
- RF Reception Range: 500 - 1000 ft. line of sight and equipment used.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 degrees F
Load New Firmware Version on USB Drive
The EVOLUTION controller’s firmware can easily be updated by downloading the latest software. A USB flash drive is needed for this procedure. (For versions 2.0 and earlier)
Although many USB flash drives may function well with the EVOLUTION controller, the following USB specications are recommended:
- USB Version 2.0 Compliant
- 1–8 GB Memory Size (Smaller memory size will perform faster.)
- FAT32 File System with 1 Logical Partition