Toro 250-01-04 1 in. FPT Normally Open Hydrolic Valve with Flow Control
Heavy duty. Hardworking. The Toro? 250/260 and 254/264 Series globe-style valves are made to withstand all that a large residential or light commercial application can dish out. The durable and dependable, glass-filled Zytel? *bonnet and body construction allows these valves to be rated up to 150 psi, and are available in various inlet/outlet configurations meant to meet contractors? unique preferences. The 1? inlet/outlet 250/260 Series valves feature female inlets with female or barbed outlets available in electric, hydraulic or pin-type styles, while the 254/264 Series valves are electric valves with male inlets and male or barbed outlets available in ?? or 1? sizes
Features and Benefits
Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life.
Optional Flow Control Allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone.
Comprehensive Inlet and Outlet Choices Flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects.
Single-Piece Rubber Diaphragm For reliable, leak-tight closing.
Tough, Glass-Filled Zytel Bonnet And Body Durable construction that provides years of reliable operation.*Zytel is a registered trademark of E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero flow
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- External manual bleed
- 18? lead wires (electric)
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Recommended flow range: ? 3/4?: 0.25 to 15.0 gpm ? 1?: 5.0 to 30.0 gpm
- Operating Pressure ? 3/4?: 10 to 150 psi ? 1?: 20 to 150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 VAC ? 3/4?: Inrush: 0.25 amps, 6.00 VA; Holding: 0.19 amps, 4.56 VA ? 1?: Inrush: 0.30 amps, 7.20 VA; Holding: 0.20 amps, 4.80 VA
Manuals and Literature
2 months ago
1 year ago
•Toro 250-00-04 - 1" Pin Type Hydraulic Valve with Flow Control
•Toro 250-01-04 - 1" N.O. Hydraulic Valve with Flow Control
Release the control water pressure and the valve opens to allow flow.
You can not use the 250-01-04. This is for a hydraulic operated system. Hydraulic systems utilize a small 1/4 pressure tube in place of an electric solenoid. If you are trying to replace a Toro 260, the replacement needs to be electricly operated.
Better Than Rain Irrigation
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $95.53Our Price $148.75You Save 36%Sku:P220-26-06
- on sale $141.73$214.96you save 34%Sku:P220-26-08
- on sale $171.34$282.45you save 39%Sku:P220S-26-08