Toro Spray Head with Rotary Nozzle with MP200090HT 4 in.
Features & Benefits
Toro 570Z Series spray heads provide everything needed for residential and commercial contractors to satisfy all installation and retrofit requirements. In combination with Toro spray and rotating nozzles, 570Z Series spray heads can be configured in hundreds of combinations and present an unparalleled range of flexibility.
Zero Flush Wiper Seal The elimination of flushing on pop-up allows for more sprinklers to be installed per zone.
Patented X-Flow Technology The X-Flow in-stem flow shut-off device is built into the riser and restricts water loss by 99% should the nozzle be removed or damaged. The exclusive X-Flow device greatly reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns.Furthermore, X-Flow allows for "dry" nozzle and filter replacement or system maintenance while the system is running.
One-Piece Check Valve Pre-installed from the factory or easily installed in the field, Toro's one-piece check valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet.
Ratcheting Riser Quick and precise arc adjustment on all pop-up models.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel retraction spring
- All models shipped with installed flush plug
- Radius: 2 feet to 26 feet
- Operating pressure range: 20-75 psi (15-75 psi for Low Pressure models)
- Recommended operating pressure for spray nozzles: 30 psi
- Recommended operating pressure for rotating nozzles: 40-50 psi
- Flow rate: 0.5 - 4.5 gpm
- 13' - 21' Radius, Adjustable from 90° - 210°