Toro Valve Diaphragm Support
Features & Benefits
250/260 & 254/264 Series Valves
Heavy duty. Hardworking. The Toro 250/260 and 254/264 Series globe-style valves are made to withstand all that a large residential or light commercial application can dish out. The durable and dependable, glass-filled Zytel* bonnet and body construction allows these valves to be rated up to 150 psi, and are available in various inlet/outlet configurations meant to meet contractors’ unique preferences. The 1” inlet/outlet 250/260 Series valves feature female inlets with female or barbed outlets available in electric, hydraulic or pin-type styles, while the 254/264 Series valves are electric valves with male inlets and male or barbed outlets available in ¾” or 1” sizes.
Diaphragm Support for Toro 1" 252, 260, 250, 254, 264 valves.
Learn More About The 250/260 & 254/264 Series Valves
- Manual flow control adjustable to zero flow
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin
- External manual bleed
- 18” lead wires (electric)
- Low in-rush solenoid
- Durable construction that provides years of reliable operation.
- For reliable, leak-tight closing.
- Flexibility for new installations and retrofit projects.
- Allows the ability to adjust the flow of each zone.
- Provides dependable operation and long life.