Vu-Flow 100 Mesh T-Style Sand Separator Filter 2 in.
Vu-Flow filters are used successfully in many applications such as well water to irrigation, homes, businesses or farms and industrial well water for cooling towers, wastewater, and drinking water. The clear cover on our filters allows an instant view of the filter cartridge and collected sediment. A ball valve flushes away sediment with a simple quarter turn of the valve handle. The filter cartridge is cleanable and reusable eliminating expensive element replacement.
- 1 - Complete Filter with 100 Mesh Screen
- 1 - 1/2" Flush Valve
- 1 - 1/2" Teflon Tape
Features & Benefits
- Self Backflushing when installed before a pressure tank ( * always install filter after pressure switch )
- Clear cover allows for quick view of collected sediment
- Molded PVC filter body allows glue together installation similar to standard PVC pipe fittings.
- 1/2 in. Flush Valve allows for quick cleaning. Simply twist and clean.
- Polyester of stainless steel screen mesh is easily cleaned and reusable. No expensive element replacement.
- Molded from U.V. stabilized weather resistant materials for long service life.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 PSI at 73° Fahrenheit (23° Celsius )
- High Flow rates, from 1 to 100 gallons per minute.
Vu-Flow Filter Screen Mesh:
Water Filter - Spin Down Separator
Uses for Vu-Flow
- Irrigation Systems: Sprinkler Gear drives, Spray nozzles, Drip emitters, and solenoid valves.
- Domestic or Commercial well water : Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish/clothes washers. water softeners, ice makers, and HVAC heat pumps.
- Industrial: Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltrations, distribution solenoid valves, and cooling towers.
- Poultry & Live Stock: Cooling systems, fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, and medication distribution systems.