Wilkins 375 RPZ Backflow Preventer 1 in. FPT
Features & Benefits
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both back-siphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
ZURN WILKINS Model 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventers are for use on water lines where a health hazard could exist if a backflow situation were to occur.
- Test Cocks: 4 FEMALE
- Max Working Pressure: 175 PSI
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- Temperature Range: 32F to 180F
- Main Valve Body Materials: Reinforced Nylon
- Relief Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Size: 1 in.
- Connection: FPT
- Not Lead-Free