Features & Benefits
The Pro48K Multi-function Irrigation Test Tool is a complete, low cost, portable, multiple function test kit for everyday irrigation system electrical troubleshooting. The Pro48K combines several critical and useful test procedures into one easy to use and affordable package.
The Pro48 tester utilizes a solenoid activation and chatter capability to identify zones and their operation as well as to locate lost valve boxes hidden under turf or landscaping features. The Pro48 can identify opens and shorts in wiring or solenoids, verify good wire or solenoids, and verify that controllers are transmitting 24vac from each output. And together with the Pro21 OF Advanced Tone Probe, the Pro48 can transmit a traditional tracing tone to identify individual wire points of termination and identify where wires go.
Even AC interference is no problem as the Pro21 OF employs modern electronic circuitry to eliminate background buzzing and humming. Operation is kept simple by using LED lights to indicate condition. There is even a zippered cordura carrying case to keep everything together. Truly, the Pro48K is a must have test kit.
Pro48 Multi-Function Irrigation Test Tool
Power Requirements: Two 9V Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 3 hours continuous
- Voltage Output: 36VDC peak
- Voltage Protection: 28VAC
Pro21 OF Advanced Tone Probe
- One-button tracking of wire tracing tones
- Bright white LED headlight for probing in dim locations
- Two tracing modes: Normal or noise rejecting (1 kHz-only-detect for use with Pro48 and Pro 110)
- Volume control
- Uses four AA batteries for 200+ hours of life (Not included)