Hydro-Rain HRN 100 12 feet Half Arc Spray Nozzle w/ Filter Screen
With Hydro-Rain’s HRN 100 fixed-arc nozzles, you can simplify your work without sacrificing quality or functionality. How? For starters, each distance is indicated by nozzle pattern- so you won’t waste your time digging in your truck to find the right one. All HRN 100s have pattern identifiers on top to indicate their particular spray radius.
Features & Benefits
- Knurled Nozzle Top Edging—Ensures positive
- Pattern-Identified Tops—Eliminates all guesswork by
specifically identifying nozzle spray pattern.
- Three-piece Design—Nozzle stop stays flush to wiper
seal across full range of arc adjustment, minimizing
susceptibility to damage from lawn equipment and traffic.
- Stainless Steel Adjustment—Slotted screw provides
precise radius adjustment.
- Blue Filter Screen—.02 x .02 filter screen included
- Compatibility—Fits Hydro-Rain®, Rain Bird®, and
Built For Speed Advantages
- Fastest to Find—Tops are pattern-identified according
to spray radius, making identification a snap. Nozzles and
filters come in separate, re-sealable bags for complete
- Fastest to Install—Coin-edging around top of nozzle
gives excellent grip-ability no matter the conditions.
- Fastest to Fine Tune—Exclusive adjustment
slot allows use of a screwdriver to fine tune distance
adjustment during operation, without intruding into the
- Optimal Pressure Range: 15~30 PSI
(70 PSI maximum)
- Filtration: .02 X .02 Mesh
- Pressure Range: 15 to 70 PSI (1 to 4,8 Bar)
- Recommended Pressure: 30 PSI (2,1 Bar)
- Flow Rate: .45 to 3.7 GPM (0,02 to (0,23)
Built For Green Advantages
- Lower Precipitation Rate—Matched precipitation,
combined with outstanding distribution uniformity and lower
precipitation rate than competition, generates improved
- Arc Edge Technology—Three-piece design provides
best-in-class right and left arc edges, optimizing distribution
- Oversized Filter—Large .02 x .02 blue mesh filter reduces
maintenance and ensures precipitation rate remains at
optimal levels longer.
Manuals and Literature