Hunter SOLARSYNCSEN Wired Rain Freeze and Sun Sensor
Features & Benefits
The Solar Sync ET sensor is an advanced weather sensor that calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions. Solar Sync measures sunlight and temperature, and uses ET to determine the correct seasonal adjustment percentage value to send to the controller.
The controller then uses its programmed run time and adjusts to Solar Sync's seasonal adjustment value to modify the actual irrigation run time for that day. In addition, the Solar Sync ET sensor integrates Hunter's popular Rain-Clik and Freeze-Clik sensors providing quick response in shutting down your irrigation system during rain and/or freezing conditions. The Solar Sync is compatible with most Hunter controllers and applicable to residences, businesses, and municipalities alike.
- Provides automatic daily adjustment to program run times
- Wired and wireless models available
- Rain and freeze shutof
- Gutter mount bracket included
- Warranty period: 5 years (10 year battery warranty for wireless model)
- Maximum distance sensor to module: 200 ft. (wired model) or 800 ft. (wireless model)
- 40 ft. of wire included in kit (wired model)
- Solar Sync and Wireless Solar Sync compatible with Pro-C 300 and PCC controllers
- Solar Sync Sensor and Wireless Solar Sync Sensor are compatible with X-Core, new Pro-C 400/PCC Series, I-Core, and ACC controllers