Hunter Freeze-Clik Freeze Sensor
Accidentally irrigating in the middle of a deep freeze is one of the worst things that can happen to a landscape. In some areas, where temperature swings are unpredictable, irrigating during a freeze is not only hazardous to the life of landscapes, it can also be hazardous to those who may walk or drive nearby. With the Hunter Freeze-Clik sensor installed in a system, these dangers become a worry of the past. Once freezing temperatures are detected, Freeze-Clik will automatically shut an irrigation system down. When the temperature returns to an irrigation-friendly level, Freeze-Clik allows scheduled programming to run. Easy to mount and easy use, the Freeze-Clik can also be paired with other weather sensing devices to guarantee efficient watering during all types of weather.
Features and Benefits
- Installs easily with no adjustment needed
- Accurate temperature sensing shuts system off when air temperature reaches 37° F
- Used with other sensors to enhance overall efficiency of irrigation systems
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Note: Not intended for agricultural applications.
- Switch rating: 24 VAC, 5 A
- Wiring: Typically interrupts the common ground wire between the solenoid valves and the controller UL listed
Manuals and Literature