Antelco 0.5 GPH Pressure Compensating Emitter .16 in.
Features & Benefits
A take-apart Pressure Compensating dripper incorporating a turbulent flow path and diaphragm for uniform flow rates over a wide range of operating pressures.
- Low manufacturing coefficient of variation (Cv) provides high performance
(conforms to ISO 9261).
- Three color-coded and stamped flow rates - 1/2 gph, 1 gph, and 2 gph.
- Large clog-resistant turbulent flow path.
- The CETA dripper is able to be taken apart for inspection and cleaning
- Self piercing inlet barb with a built-in filter.
- Insect Baffle to deter insect entry.
- 0.16" barb outlet with 1/2 gph flow
- Constructed of high-quality UV and chemical-resistant materials.
- Self-flushing action with insect baffle to minimize blockages
Applications: Vineyards, orchards, row crops, and landscape.