Armada Tech Automatic Multimeter
Features & Benefits
The Pro93 True RMS AC Leakage Clamp Multimeter is perfect for 2-Wire troubleshooting. The Pro93 measures AC amp current leakage to a resolution of 10 micro-amps simply by using the integrated clamp over the cable in question. In addition, VAC, VDC, Ohms, and HZ measurements are available. All utilize a built-in auto-ranging function for easy use. The Pro93 makes diagnosing cable faults in 2-Wire systems simple and easy to perform.
To ensure safe operation and service of the Tester, follow these instructions. Failure to observe warnings can result in severe injury or death.
- Avoid working alone so assistance can be rendered.
- Do not use test leads or the Tester if they look damaged.
- Do not use the Tester if the Tester is not operating properly or if it is wet.
- Use the Tester only as specified in the Instruction card or the protection by the Tester might be impaired.
- Use extreme caution when working around bare conductors or bus bars.
- Contact with the conductor could result in electric shock.
- Do not use the Tester to measure voltages in circuits that could be damaged by the Tester’s low input impedance (approximate 4KΩ)
- Use caution with voltages above 30 V ac RMS, or 60 V dc. These voltages pose a shock hazard.
- LCD display digits: 9999 digit large scale LCD readout.
- Measuring rate : 5 times / sec.
- Overrange display: “OL” is displayed for the “Ω” function, shows the real value for “A” and “V” functions.
- Automatic power-off time: Approximately 20 minutes after power on without operations.
- Low battery indicator: + is displayed. Replace the battery when the indicator + appears in the display.
- Power requirement: 9V battery.
- Battery type and the life: ALKALINE PP3, 9V 250 hours.