Armada Technologies PRO-300 Wire and Valve Locator
- Depth – Up to 4 feet
- Distance – Up to 500 feet
- Purpose: Locates wires, valves, residential sprinklers, invisible fences, landscape lighting systems
Features & Benefits
he Residential Wire and Valve Locator You Can Count On
If you're a contractor or homeowner working primarily with smaller wired systems, Armada's Pro300 is a perfect fit. Because underground wires and cables in residential sprinkler systems don't run for long distances, the Pro300 is the ideal product for your needs.
How Does the Pro300 Residential Wire and Valve Locator Work?
The Pro300 Wire and Valve Locator sets up and works just like the larger commercial Pro700 and Pro800D models. Simply place the included ground stake directly into the earth and attach one alligator clip to it. Then, attached the other alligator clip the wire you want to track. Next, follow the path of the null beeps to track the wire.
Should a wire be cut or broken, the signal will stop there. Lost solenoids are also easy to find with our residential valve locator, as the signal will change over the solenoid, indicating its location.
- Locates Wires and Valves, Residential sprinklers, Invisible fences, Landscape Lighting Systems
- Ground Circuit Strength LED
- Detachable Swinging Antenna
- Receiver Volume Control
- Uses Standard 2 kHz Null Tracking Signal
- Ground Stake Included
- Transmitter Automatic Off Switch
- Range - at least 1,000 ft., Depth - up to 4 ft.
- Weight: Transmitter 3 lbs Wand 1 lb.
- Power Output: 350v P-P
- Output Frequency: 2 kHz
- Batteries: 8 “C” Cells for Transmitter 1 9v NEDA 1604 for Receiver