Champion CL466-100-C 1 in. Anti-Siphon Valve with Union
- Material: Brass
- Champion Valve CL466-100-C
- Type: Antisiphon Valve with Union
Features & Benefits
Champion CL466 Series Automatic Anti-Siphon Valves provide back-flow protection to protect your water supply and automatic operation with connection to irrigation timer.
- True red brass construction on CL's and 466 series.
- Combines reliable Champion anti-siphon valves and actuators.
- Flow control stem and external bleed
- Anti-siphon prevents backflow of contaminated water into household water supply.
- Optimal flow range: 5-35 GPM
- Rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- Optimal operating pressure 30-90 PSI
- Solenoid: 24VAC/60Hz/50Hz
- Inrush current:0.59 Amps (14.2 VA)
- Holding Current: 0.33 Amps (7.9 VA)
- 22" lead wires
Solenoid failure: If the solenoid is not seating properly, water may leak.
- Remove the solenoid and check the solenoid for dirt or debris. There should be no dirt or rust on the inside of the solenoid rod/chamber or on the armature. Clean with water if necessary or replace the solenoid
- Clean the holes at the flat base of the solenoid port. Use a paper clip or similar tool to clean debris build up inside the 2 holes passing into the top of the actuator
- Ensure the solenoid o-ring is in good condition. Replace the o-ring if broken or damaged.
Damaged Diaphragm: If the diaphragm has lost elasticity or if there are cracks or pin holes, it will cause water to leak into your sprinklers.
- Replace the diaphragm and other components using the corresponding repair kit.
- Clean the actuator and metering rod using water or an emery cloth