DIG 1/2 in. Brown Polyethylene Tubing (.570 ID x .670 OD) (60 PSI) (100 ft.)
- Length: 100 ft
- Size: 1/2 in.
- Color: Brown
Features & Benefits
DIG extrudes its polyethylene tubing at our Vista manufacturing facility, producing over 100 million feet each year. A minimum of 2% carbon black is added to ensure maximum UV protection.
DIG's polyethylene drip tubing is available in a wide range of sizes and coil lengths, including 1/8″ and 1/4″ distribution tubing. In vinyl tubing, DIG offers both 1/8″ and 1/4″ distribution tubing in lengths from 100′ up to 3,000′ on spooled coils. Made of a high-quality vinyl material, it is UV resistant and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Compact uniform coils for ease of shipping and storage
- Five-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Contains antioxidants to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation; minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added
- Polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Can be used with our wide range ofcompression and barbed fittings
- Operating pressure: up to 60 PSI (4.2 BAR)
- Available in six configurations: • .520″ ID x .620 ″OD (13.2 mm x 15.7 mm) wall thickness: .050″ (1.3 mm)
- .570″ ID″ x .670″ OD (14.5 mm x 17.0 mm) wall thickness: .050″ (1.3 mm)
- .600″ ID x .700″ OD (15.2 mm x 17.8 mm) wall thickness: .050″ ( 1.3 mm)
- .620″ ID x .710″ OD (15.7 mm x 18.0 mm) wall thickness: .045″ (1.1 mm)
- .820″ ID x .940″ OD (20.8 mm x 23.9 mm) wall thickness: .060″ (1.5 mm)
- 1.060″ ID x 1.200″ OD (26.9 mm x 30.5 mm) wall thickness: .070″ (1.8 mm)
- Material: polyethylene resin