DIG 400A Battery Operated Controller
Features & Benefits
DIG presents the new single station, 400A series battery powered controllers. These controllers provide a simple and reliable method for irrigation control when AC power is not available. Rugged and waterproof, the 400A series controllers are built to last whether below grade in a valve box or above grade on an anti-siphon valve. Flexible, iconic programming combined with durable construction make the 400A series battery powered controllers the ideal choice for your irrigation system needs.
DIG Single Station Battery Controller w/ 3 Adapters
Comes ready to fit the following brands out of the box
- Rain Bird
Fits every other valve in the industry when purchased with the correct adapter
This new generation of Dig controllers are now smaller and more compact than ever before and have a larger display making it easier than ever to program.
- Up to 3 years of operation from one pair of AA batteries!
- 60 second memory function allows users to replace without losing programming
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based intuitive programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the controller is active
- Programming time options in AM/PM or 24 hour
- After programming, the controller display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
- Non-volatile memory retains program and controller integrity (excluding time)
- Emergency backup program of 5 minutes every 24 hours if no program is selected after battery installation starting at 8:AM
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the controller?s manual program button or via the solenoid
- One button for Program Off until reactivated or as an irrigation suspension override (rain mode)
- After fifteen minutes the controller screen is turned off automatically to conserve energy
- Low battery indicator
- Easily retrofits to most manufacturers? valves with one of the three adapters included
- Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation