DIG Drip Kit
- Size: 3/4 in.
Operating PSI: 10 - 45 PSI
Purpose: Roses, Shrubs, Groundcover, Flower Beds, Trees
Features & Benefits
Perfect for first time user, the DIG G77AS Drip Irrigation Kit is a complete kit for irrigating groundcovers, shrubs, trees, flowers, roses, vegetable gardens and vines. The kit has all the parts needed to start a system from a faucet or a garden hose, and covers up to 150 sq. ft. This kit easily expands with DIG’s complete line of drip products to cover a larger area of up to 400 sq. ft. as more plants are added using additional drip tubing and PC drip emitters with the same flow rate. The kit includes a 3/4″ backflow preventer, 3/4″ 25 PSI pressure regulator, 3/4″ swivel adapter, 50′ of our premium 1/2″ drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 50′ of 1/4″ micro tubing, PC drip emitters with twenty 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH PC drip emitters, and all the necessary parts needed to complete the installation.
The G77AS Drip Kit can be used in a wide range of layouts and accommodate most garden watering requirements. The kit uses our pressure compensating drip emitters for even uniformity along the drip tubing. The drip emitters can be used to cover individual plants or closely planted groups of plants within the layout. This kit contains all the parts required to install a complete system for up to 150 SF. It can be connected into a 3/4″ faucet/spigot or a garden hose. If a faucet is not adjacent to the garden or to the location of your drip irrigation installation, you may extend from the faucet using a garden hose or use additional length of ½” drip tubing (model B35 for 50‘or B36 for 100’). To start the installation, the backflow device can be mounted directly to the faucet or to the end of a garden hose. Please make sure to add the 25 PSI pressure regulator (included) after the backflow preventer. The pressure regulator is used to lower the incoming pressure from the faucet to the recommended operating pressure of 25 PSI, which is within the range of operating pressures for drip irrigation or micro-sprinkler systems.
- Use to water roses, shrubs, groundcover, flowerbeds and trees; ideal for hillsides
- Complete kit; covers up to 150 sq ft (can be easily expanded up to 400 sq ft)
- Contains 24 1-GPH PC button drip emitters with 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH drip emitters
- Applies water at a very low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil
- Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff
- Designed for new and existing landscapes including difficult terrain, such as slopes and oddly shaped areas
- No special tools or glue are needed
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system components compared to conventional irrigation systems
- DIG’s drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
- Maximum incoming operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Operating pressure: 10 to 45 PSI (25 PSI pressure regulator included)
- PC drip emitter flow rates: 1, 2 and 4 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Flow rates and color codes:
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code – green
- 4 GPH (12 L/H) color code – red
- Drip emitters inlet size: 1/4" barb *Drip emitters outlet side: nipple
- Maximum recommended flow rate: 220 GPH (3.7 GPM)
- Poly tubing length & size: 50' x 1/2" with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Micro tubing length & size: 50' x 1/4"
- 3/4" FHT x MHT pressure regulator: downstream pressure preset to 25 PSI
- Total flow rate for this kit: 32 GPH (.53 GPM)