DIG Flat Drip Tape Flat Soaker Tape
- Emitter Spacing: 12 in.
- Flow Rate: 0.52 GPH
- Length: 500 ft.
Features & Benefits
Drip Soaker Tape is a flat, thin-walled hose containing pre-spaced drip emitters, that expands when filled with water. The model ST100R for 100’ and ST500 for 500’ drip soaker tape have in-line drip emitters, welded into the drip soaker tape every 12” during the extrusion process, allowing for complete saturation coverage along the line. Ideal for drip irrigation of vegetable gardens and row crops including tomatoes, strawberries, melons, peppers, eggplants, and more, drip tape can be installed above or below ground or under mulch.
The most efficient use of drip soaker tape is with low flow drip emitters, closely spaced to achieve the desired wetting pattern. Homeowners are successfully using a range of drip irrigation techniques including drip soaker tape systems to grow a variety of crops without the use of traditional sprinkler systems. The drip soaker tape requires special fittings, available in a number of configurations, for exclusive use with the drip soaker tape.
- Ideal for use on rows of vegetables or fruits, such as blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, melons, raspberries, and many more
- High-quality-extruded thin-walled pipe profile with pre-inserted drip emitters every 12”
- Simple to install
- Can operate under extreme weather and field conditions
- Unmatched uniformity, performance, and reliability for a wide range of crops
- Requires less than half of the water needed for sprinkler irrigation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Install above or below ground
- Using drip tape, high levels of water management can be achieved because plants are supplied with precise amounts of water