DIG Drip Soaker Tape Line End
Features & Benefits
DIG’s Drip Soaker Tape Fittings are available in many configurations to meet all types of applications in the layout and installation of drip tape. They use a threaded sleeve assembly over a body with a large barb for easy installation.
The larger threaded sleeve makes the fittings easier to install and tighten, and the sealing interface with a long barb provides guides for the drip tape to slide over the barb for a secure seal. The fittings are made of high-impact, UV-resistant plastic so they last for many years and work exceptionally well with all major brands of drip tape.
- Used to connect to drip tape to poly tubing
- Fits all brand name 5/8” or 15 to 17 mil drip tape
- Made from high-strength, UV- and chemical-resistant plastic, containing 2% carbon black
- Secure and easy installation without glues or clamps
- Larger inverted threaded sleeves for easy and fast installation
- Maximum operating pressure: up to 60 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: up to 25 PSI
- Use with 15 to 17 mil drip tape with drip emitters or with water passage along with the drip tape