K-Rain RPS 75 Rotor 4 in.
- K-Rain RPS 75 Rotor
- No Check Valve
- Pop-Up Height: 4 inches
Features & Benefits
K-Rain's RPS 75 gear drive rotor is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The reliable, durable design is the foundation of K-Rain's RPS Rotor line. This workhorse is built to perform trouble-free for years and has unequalled value in the market. Our patented reversing mechanism, on which all rotors are based upon today, assures continuous reverse and return. With K-Rain's wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the RPS 75 provides even water distribution.
A direct replacement for the Hunter PGP rotor, with our time-proven, patented reversing mechanism (the same used in the Hunter PGP), the RPS75 drops directly in an installed Hunter PGP can.
- Direct Replacement for Hunter PGP.
- Right Position Start - Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- Riser Fits in Existing Hunter PGP cans - Simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP can and replace with the RPS 75 riser.
- Top Adjustment - No training necessary - the RPS 75 has the same adjustment procedure as the Hunter PGP.
- Full and Part Circle Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Non-flushing Wiper Seal - Reduces leaks caused by debris trapped under seal.
- 3/4" (1,9 cm) Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors.
- Ideal for Low Flow Applications.
- Universal Adjustment Tool - Compatible with existing Hunter® products.
- Rubber Cover - Seals out dirt and increases durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360°
- Flow Range: .75 - 8.2 GPM (2,6 - 32,6 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 - 70 PSI (2,1 - 4,8 bars)
- Precipitation Rate: .16 - .70 in/hr (4 - 18 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8" (19,7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 25' - 45' (7,6 - 13,7 m)
- Radius: 22' - 51' (6,7 - 15,5 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- 8 Standard and 4 Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4" (10,2 cm)