K-Rain 11003-RCW ProPlus Non-Potable Rotor
- K-Rain ProPlus Rotor
- Pop-Up Height: 5 inches
Features & Benefits
The PRO PLUS adjustable arc and full-circle gear-driven rotor come standard with nine numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. The flagship model in the PRO Series line, the PROPLUS is packed with features that ensure reliability, saving the installer time, money, and needless frustration. Excellent nozzle performance delivers an exceptional fall out of the pattern. In independent testing by C.I.T., the PROPLUS delivered up to 90% uniform coverage.
Tough, proven, and advanced, the PROPLUS is the leader in its class. Set it and forget it. Arc Memory Clutch returns the rotor to its preset position. Technology that works for you.
Worldwide regulations frequently require reclaimed water usage sites to use components identified with a purple cap or collar.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set. A simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- 5" Riser Perfect for grasses with thick thatch
- 3/4" Inlet Replaces all standard rotors
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 degrees to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time-Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35-year history.
- Ratcheting Riser: Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Inlet: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 degrees to Continuous 360 degree
- Flow Range: 1.2 - 8.6 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 30 - 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .06 to .50 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" / 17" for High Pop
- Recommended Spacing: 28' to 44'
- Radius: 22' to 50'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26 degree
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Low Angle Nozzles
- Riser Height: 5"