Mister Landscaper 1 - 80 GPH Patio and Potted Plant Drip Kit 3/4 in. FHT
Size: 3/4 in.
Operating PSI: 20 - 25 PSI
Purpose: Potted Plants, Hanging Baskets, Flower Boxes
Features & Benefits
This Patio Kit waters up to 8 potted plants. Due to limited water flow through 1/4-in vinyl tubing, no more than 1 kit (8 Dripper Stakes) can be installed on a faucet. Also, due to the limited water flow through 1/4-in vinyl tubing, no more than 3 Dripper Stakes in a daisy-chained group will deliver full 10 GPH output.
Adjustable Dripper Stakes are adjustable from 0-10 GPH, they will start as a slow drip and up to a 360° full-circle with a 2.5-ft diameter spray pattern. This Kit includes 30-ft of 1/4-in Vinyl Tubing, 8 Adjustable Dripper Stakes with couplers, Backflow Prevention Valve, 1/4-in Faucet Adapter, 8 - 1/4-in Tees & 10 Nail Clamps. We Recommend using one of our Faucet Filters (MLFF-41 or MLFF-150) if using hard or well water, and our 25 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLA-25PR) for drip systems.
- Connects directly to any outdoor faucet
- Adjustable Dripper Stakes have a rotating top that allows the flow of water to be adjusted from a 1 GPH drip up to a small (2.5-ft diameter spray pattern) 10 GPH, 360º, 8-stream spray
- By tightening the top, Dripper Stakes can be shut off completely for added control
- In under thirty minutes have this kit installed, watering up to 8 potted plants.
Recommendation & Limitations
When installing an irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
- We recommend using our 25 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLD-25PR) with any drip system
- We also recommend using our faucet filter (MLFF-41) with any drip system
- Due to limited water flow through 1/4" in. Vinyl Tubing, no more than one kit (8 Dripper Stakes) can be installed on a faucet
- Due to limited water flow through 1/4" in. Vinyl Tubing, no more than three Dripper Stakes in a daisy-chained group will deliver full 10 GPH output. All other installed stakes will function at less than 10 GPH, even if they are turned on completely
- To run up to four kits (32 Dripper Stakes) from a single outdoor faucet, 1/2" in. Poly Tubing must first be installed as the mainline.
- When increasing the water output, be sure not to over-rotate the top, as it can come off and become lost.
- Drippers and Drip Tubing should NEVER be buried.