Rain Bird Pressure Compensating Modules
- Rain Bird Pressure Compensating Emitter
- Drip Irrigation Size: 1/4 inch
- Flow Rate: 10 GPH
- PC Barb Emitter
Shown here with a PC-DIFFUSER cap (Sold separately)
Features & Benefits
This is a pressure compensating button emitter that allows for 10 gallons per hour of water flow. Point-Source Medium-Flow Emitters for Watering Larger Shrubs and Trees.
The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman tool .
These emitters may be installed in the end of 1/4 inch tubing, in the side of poly distribution tubing or inside of the Xeri-Bird 8 Multi-Outlet Emission Device.
Use of diffusion bug caps are recommended with this emitter to prevent erosion at plant roots.
Also available: PC-05, PC-07, PC-10, PC-12, PC-18, PC-24.
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- Flow rates from 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Available with 2 different inlets:
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2" or 3/4" driptubing.
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a Poly Flex Riser, 10-32 Thread adapter or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter.
- Inlet and outlet barbs securely retain 1/4" Distribution Tubing (XQ)
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate.
- Flow: 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h)
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100-mesh (150-micron)