Rain Bird 1800 30 Pressure Regulated Spray Head 4”
- Ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures
- Help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray
- Helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure
Features & Benefits
When the pressures on, save water and money with Rain Bird® 1800® Series Sprays featuring PRS with Flow Optimizer™ technology. These Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem can help you save approximately one gallon per minute per spray. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
Designed for areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures, the 1800 PRS Series has all 1800 Series features plus:
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into the stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money.
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar). Spray nozzles perform best at 30psi. Ensures maximum nozzle performance, even with varying inlet pressures. Maintains constant pressure regardless of nozzles used.
- Unlike competitive PRS sprays, Rain Bird PRS sprays adjust to fluctuating pressure, optimizing flow and promoting a more consistent spray pattern.
- Restricts water loss by up to 70% if nozzle is removed or damaged. Saves water and money. Reduces possibility of accidents and property damage. Recommended for vandal-prone areas.
- Ensures consistent performance throughout zone if nozzle is removed or damaged. Keeps plant life covered by other spray heads properly irrigated.
- Ends misting and fogging caused by high pressure. Stops water waste. Ensures necessary watering occurs in high pressure or wind conditions.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess ”flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.Designed for use with all Rain Bird spray head nozzles.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- ”PRS” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m).
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1 to 5 bar).
- Regulates nozzle pressure to an average 30 psi (2.1 bar) with inlet pressures of up to 70 psi (4.8 bar).
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.1 gpm (0.02 m³/h; 0.006 l/s) otherwise.
- Installation: side or bottom inlet.
- Side inlet installation not recommended in freezing climates.
Optional Feature Specifications:
When so indicated on the design, the 4”, 6” or 12” high pop-up spray sprinkler shall also include a pressure regulating (PRS) device to prevent high pressure fogging to the nozzle stream. This regulating device shall be an integral part of the pop-up stem, removable through the top of the case. These units shall be identifiable from the top with ”PRS” markings on the cap.
The device shall regulate the nozzle pressure to 30 psi for inlet pressures from 35 to 70 psi. Below 35 psi the pressure loss shall not exceed 6 psi.