Toro 252 In-Line / Angle Valve with Flow Control 1-1/2 in. FPT
Features & Benefits
Toro ½ 252 Series valves are built tough and ready to withstand the harshest conditions in any commercial application. With several confi gurations to choose from, 252 Series valves are available in electric or hydraulic, 1 ½, 1.5 ½ and 2 ½ globe/ angle models with flow control. Offering the same glass-filled cap and body construction as the 250/260 Series, these valves are also rated up to 150 PSI.
Each valve diaphragm is a single piece and made with fabric- reinforced rubber for long-term tear and stretch tolerance. All models are female inlet/outlet NPT and their durable plastic construction makes them an economical option for commercial applications.
Heavy-Duty Toro Solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life.
High-Grade Construction Made of durable materials to resist wear.
Globe and Angle Configurations Easy to use in any application.
Fabric-Reinforced Rubber Diaphragm Provides long-term tear and stretch tolerance.
Water Flow Control Handle Adjusts the flow of each zone on a system.
Robust ABS Material Ensures the valve will resist heavy pressure and high flows without damage.
- Globe and globe/angle built into one valve
- Manual flow control
- External manual bleed
- 24 ½ lead wires (1 ½ ½ and 2 ½ electric) or 18 ½ lead wires (1½ electric)
- Self-cleaning, stainless steel metering pin (electric)
- Tough, glass-filled bonnet
- Single-piece diaphragm
- Recommended Flow Range: ½ 1½ ½ 5.0 to 20 GPM ½ 1 ½ ½ ½ 25 to 70 GPM ½ 2 ½ ½ 60 to 90 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 20 to 150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz ½Inrush: 0.30 amps, 7.20 VA ½Holding: 0.20 amps, 4.80 VA
- Burst pressure safety rating: 750 psi
Related Articles & Videos