WEATHERMATIC 11000 SERIES IRRIGATION VALVES:
Dual flexing diaphragm ports provide great contamination resistance in dirty water or reclaimed applications; Fail safe "reverse flow" design insures that the valve will remain closed in the event of wall failure.WEATHERMATIC 11000 SERIES MODELS:
- Weathermatic 11024FCR-10D - 1" Control Valve
- Weathermatic 11024FCR-15D - 1-1/2" Control Valve
- Weathermatic 11024FCR-20D - 2" Control Valve
- Weathermatic 45-110DMSAK - Replacement Diaphragm for 1" 11000 Series Valves
- Weathermatic 49-110DMSAK - Replacement Diaphragm for 1-1/2" 11000 Series Valves
- Weathermatic 50-110DMSAK - Replacement Diaphragm for 2" 11000 Series Valves
- Weathermatic S20PSAK - 24VAC Replacement Solenoid
- 5 year trade warranty and 100% water tested
- 200 psi (13,8 bar) rating
- Unique "reverse flow" porting design permits equal pressure distribution on both sides of the diaphragm, regardless of line pressure providing zero stress to prevent "stretching," a common cause of valve failure
- Reverse flow design for water conservation in the event of failure
- Diaphragm's self cleaning ports constantly flex, inhibiting sand and silt from blocking valve action
- Brass shock cone for smooth operation and reduction of water hammer
- Easy-to-use internal manual bleed lever; bleeds valve downstream; has stops for open and closed positions
- Marine-grade S20P solenoid with stainless steel actuator
- High-strength glass-filled body and cover with 1/4" stainless steel cover bolts and mating brass body inserts
- Brass non-rising flow control stem throttles valve from full open to closed position
- Excellent for low volume irrigation
- Contamination-resistant (CR)
- Chlorine- and chloramine-resistant EPDM diaphragm material
- XPR Pressure Regulator-the Weathermatic XPR pressure regulating module senses inlet pressure and maintains constant outlet pressure (see PRK-24 in valve accessory section for specifications)
- Non-potable alert flow handle may be substituted for the standard flow handle. Add -NP suffix.
- Wiring requires a single lead from the controller to each solenoid, plus a common neutral to all solenoids; type UF wire, U.L. listed, is recommended for all hookups:
- Inrush: 9.48 VA
- Inrush: 10.66 VA
- Holding: 5.11 VA
- Holding: 5.97 VA>/li>
- Do not use nominal voltage ratings listed above for sizing of valve wire
- XPR Pressure Regulator - the Weathermatic XPR pressure regulating module senses inlet pressure and maintains constant outlet pressure
- Non-potable alert fl ow handle may be substituted for the standard flow handle. Add -NP suffix.
- 21000 with XPR Option
This is still the same design. Why fix what works.
It's the only valve I install. It sells itself.
Classic Irrigation, Port. Or.
1 year ago
Thanks for the help!!
over 2 years ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $27.95$36.75you save 24%Sku:12024EF-10-H
- Sale Price $15.75Our Price $33.60You Save 53%Sku:12024E-10-H
- on sale $54.55$94.35you save 42%Sku:12024EF-15-H
- on sale $75.55$131.40you save 43%Sku:12024EF-20-H