1.5 GPH Micro Fogger 1/4 in.
- Per Bag: 5 ct.
Size: 1/4 in.
Flow Rate: 1.5 GPH
Features & Benefits
Our EXL Series fogger is ideal for misting and cooling applications. Our vortex design spins the water droplets into a fine mist resulting in lower ambient temperatures combined with a low precipitation rate for better control of the plant's environment. The EXL series foggers are offered in .8, 1, 1.5, 2, and 3GPH, with several installation choices.
- Incorporates a vortex design, which spins the water droplets into a fine mist
- Modular, lightweight, and easy to maintain, configure and install
- Designed without a bridge to prevent dripping
- Three-part construction with o-ring for a tight seal
- Available on 1/2" FNPT, 1/4" barb or 10/32 thread
- Flow rate: .8-3 GPH (3-11.6 l/h)
- Operating pressure: 35-80 PSI (2.4-5.6 BAR)
- Inlet size: 1/4" (4 mm) barb or 10/32 thread
- Filter requirement: 200 mesh
- Dimensions: 1.3" W x 2.3" H (33 mm W x 58 mm H)
- Body & Cap: PBT
- Nozzle: Acetal
- O-ring: Buna-N