0.8 GPH Micro Fogger 1/4 in.
- Per Bag: 5 ct.
Size: 1/4 in.
Flow Rate: 0.8 GPH
Features & Benefits
Full circle foggers that can operate in a wide pressure range of 40 to80 PSI with flow rates of .7 to .8 GPH. The foggers can create a cooling effect; often up to a 20 drop in temperature is achieved with this system, depending on the surrounding humidity. Use this system for the cooling of animals, people, and plants. We recommend installing the misting nozzles 8' to 10' above the ground with 3' to 4' spacing for maximum cooling effect.
- Incorporates a vortex design, which spins the water droplets into a fine mist
- Modular, lightweight, and easy to install, maintain and configure
- Designed without a bridge to prevent dripping
- Three-part construction with "O" ring for a tight seal
- Flow Rates: .8-3 GPH
- Operating Pressure: 35-80 PSI
- Wetting Diameter: up to 4'
- Trajectory: 80-100 degrees
- Available with 1/2" MNPT thread or 1/4" barbed side outlet
- Average Droplet Size: 60-100 microns
- Filter Requirement: 200 Mesh
- Body: Polyacetal
- "O" Ring: Buna-N
- 1.3″ W x 2.3″ H (3.3 cm W x 5.8 mm H)