Features & Benefits
Premium Valve Manifold Kits - With Flow Control Combining the quality MS Series Manifold System with the reliable Hunter PGV series or Rain Bird 100-DV series valves, these ready-to-install kits take the hassle out of specifying, configuring and installing quality valve systems. We use only high quality parts and, with our large number of available configurations, we are sure there is a valve manifold available for virtually any application.
1. 100-DVF-NPT with Flow Control
- 1 in. Slip Valve with Flow Control
- Double-filtered (Diaphragm and Solenoid) pilot-flow design for maximum reliability and grit resistance.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
2. MS-QM: Quadruple Manifold with M Buttress Threads
This Quadruple Manifold is used to build a 4 valve manifold or to connect to another MS Series manifold to add 4 more valves. The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple; or quadruple manifolds together using a MS series coupling to make larger manifolds if needed.
3. MS-MA: F Buttress x M NPT Threads
This adapter is used to connect a valve with a Female Thread Inlet to the valve manifold. The F Buttress side of this adapter connects to the valve manifold. The M NPT side of this adapter screws into the female threads of a valve which has a 1" FPT (female pipe thread) inlet. An example of a valve used with this adapter is the Rain Bird 100-DVF or the Hunter PGV-101G
4. MS-NIP: M Buttress x M NPT Threads
This adapter is used to connect a valve with a Female Thread Outlet to the F Buttress of an MS Manifold System adapter such as one of the following: MS-100x075; MS-125x100; MS-075IA; or MS-100IA. This adapter allows you to attach the MS Manilfod Adapter of your choice to the outlet of a 1" FPT valve. An example would be as follows: screw the MS-NIP into the 1" FPT outlet of a valve then attach the MS-100IA to make a 1" barb outlet on the valve to connect to 1" poly pipe. Or screw the MS-NIP into the 1" FPT outlet of a valve then attach the MS-125x100 adapter to make a 1-1/4" or 1" slip outlet on the valve to connect to 1-1/4" or 1" PVC pipe.
5. MS-CAP: Cap with F Buttress Threads
This cap is used to cap the end of the valve manifold. The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple, or quadruple manifolds together to make larger manifolds if needed. The cap is used to cap the end of the manifold to seal it off when no additional manifolds need to be added.
6. MS-125x100: 1 1/4" Spigot x 1" Slip Adapter
This 1-1/4" Spigot x 1" Slip Adapter is used to provide a connection into or out of the manifold for either 1" or 1-1/4" PVC pipe. To connect PVC pipe either slip a 1-1/4" fitting (PVC coupler) over the 1-1/4" spigot or slip 1" PVC pipe into the spigot which serves as a 1" slip adapter on the MS-125X100. The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple, or quadruple manifolds together using an MS series coupling to make larger manifolds if needed.
7. Blazing Waterproof Small Wire Connector
- Waterproof and corrosion-proof
- Pre-filled with petroleum grease that never hardens
- Easy latch lid provides strain relief; includes yellow nut for wire splicing
- The yellow nut is UL Listed and flame retardant
- Manufacturer approved for direct bury
- For use in irrigation systems and low voltage lighting applications