DIG Two-Dial Hose End Timer
Features & Benefits
The B092A 3/4" Two-Dial Hose End Timer has joined DIG's innovative and rugged line of battery-operated controllers and timers, offering simplified programming and improved monitoring of battery power for reliable operation. With a higher flow rate at lower inlet pressures and a range of simple programming features, the B092A delivers a reliable and cost-effective solution for residential uses.
The timer has up to four start times per day with a two-minute to four-hour programming duration and an operating flow range of .1 to 6.3 gallons per minute for use in a wide range of applications, including drip irrigation or micro-sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. It uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for up to one year.
- Eight pre-set watering durations from 2 minutes to 240 minutes
- Watering frequency: eight watering intervals ranging from every six hours to once per week
- Frequency Options: Every 6 hrs, 12 hrs, 24 hrs, 48 hrs, Every 3rd Day, Every 4th Day, Every 5th Day, Every 7th Day.
- Run Time Options: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 240 Minutes.
- Hold the timer with the battery compartment facing you.
- Remove the battery compartment cover, lifting from one side.
- Connect a 9V battery to the battery connector.
- Insert the connected battery and press on the battery cover
NOTE: When the battery is first connected, it takes up to 1 minute for the battery indicator to assess the battery strength. When changing the battery, make sure the battery compartment stays dry. USE ONLY 9V ALKALINE BATTERIES.