EZ-Flo Heavy Duty Low Capacity Funnel
- Application: Designed for Smaller EZ Flo Systems
- Compatible with: Any EZ-FLO model
- Recommended to use with: EZ001-CX, EZ003-CX, EZ005-FX, EZ010-FX
Features & Benefits
The EZ-FNLSC is our standard capacity fill funnel for use with our smaller systems. By design, this funnel has a large opening sufficient to allow powders to pass through with ease, minimizing waste, and speeding up the refill time.
Filling your EZ-FLO System is very easy and takes only a minute or two. We recommend using a heavy duty funnel (Part# EZ-FNLSC) that is stable when placed into the fill throat of the unit.
This allows you to pour the water soluble fertilizer directly into the tank and then dissolve it with water. No pre-mixing is required since the units are designed with an agitation fitting to keep the solution in suspension once the unit has been filled and topped off.
- The EZ-FNLSC works with any EZ-FLO model but is designed for the following: EZ001-CX, EZ003-CX, EZ005-FX, EZ010-FX
- Instructions: Funnel is shown being used on Page 6 of the Installation Guide
How to Fill Tank with Product:
- The EZ-FLO system can be filled with any liquid or water soluble product. EZFLO MAXX PRODUCTS are specifically designed for use with fertigation and all irrigation systems.
- Fill the tank based on the product’s coverage recommendations
- Pour fertilizer directly into tank and then top off with water until all air is gone from the
tank. Allow the water to overflow slightly. If your fertilizer is not colored, add blue or
||10 lbs dry or 1.5 gal. liquid
||15 lbs dry or 2.5 gal liquid
||25 lbs dry or 5.0 gal liquid
||50 lbs dry or 9.4 gal liquid
* ALL TANK CAPACITIES ARE APPROXIMATE *
Fertilizer Typical Coverage Rates:
||1 Gallon per 10,000 sqft every 4 to 6 weeks
||1 Pound per 1,000 sqft every 4 to 6 weeks
Fill tank with product: Fill tank with product: Follow all product label precautions. Multiple products can be combined and applied all at one time. Base how much to put in the tank by each product’s coverage recommendations.
Do not leave air in the tank: Air will fracture the tank and is not covered by the warranty
|Fill with water from shut off valve or hose until full.
|Screw on tank cap. *Check to make sure o-ring is in place prior to screwing the cap back on.