Febco U765 PVB Backflow Preventer with Union End Ball Valves 1 in. Union End Ball Valves
Features & Benefits
Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are designed to be installed to provide protection against back siphonage of toxic or non-toxic liquids. They feature a durable bronze body and a check valve and air opening port in one assembly. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts are serviceable in line with the top of the unit.
- Designed for minimum head loss.
- Engineered plastic bonnet protects valve bodies from freeze damage.
- Optional union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection.
- End Connections - NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
Service and Maintenance
Close the outlet shutoff valve, then close the inlet shutoff valve. Bleed residual pressure from the assembly by opening the #2 and #1 tests cocks in this sequence.
- Detailed maintenance manuals are available from your local FEBCO representative.
- Rinse all parts with clean water prior to reassembly.
- DO NOT USE ANY PIPE DOPE, OIL, GREASE, OR SOLVENT ON ANY PARTS unless instructed to do so.
- Do not force parts. Parts should fit together freely. Excess force may cause damage and render the assembly inoperable.
- Carefully inspect seals and seating surfaces for debris or damage.
- After servicing, repressurize the assembly and test to ensure proper operation.