Hendrickson PR55PP 10 PSI Regulator w/ Pressure Protection Low-Medium Flow 3/4 in. FPT x MPT
- Size: 3/4 in.
Flow Rate: 0 - 12 GPM
Connection: FPT x MPT
Features & Benefits
Hendrickson PR55-10PP-1 3/4 inch FHT x MHT Regulator with Pressure Protection Low-Medium Flow 0 to 12 GP
The PR5500PP offers exceptional outlet pressure control to provide consistent performance from 0 to 720 gallons per hour. The PR5500PP effectively regulates at the following pressures: 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 PSI, all preset to exacting factory specifications. The unique design of the PR5500PP utilizes a minimum of moving parts in a sophisticated diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to the overall system backpressure.
The PR5500PP is constructed of high-strength ABS plastic and all joints are sonic welded into a tamper-proof and impact-resistant container. A variety of thread options are available for all installation specifications. All Hendrickson Bros. irrigation products are produced from the highest quality materials. Quality assurance testing for overall quality, performance, and durability is ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
- Holds outlet pressure to no more than 7 PSI above preset pressure during static (no flow) conditions.
- Wide range of operation 0 to 12 GPM (0 to 720 gallons per hour).
- 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 PSI preset pressures available.
- High-strength ABS construction.
- Thread options available for all installations.
- Maximum inlet pressure 120 PSI