Hunter 0.5 - 15 GPM Drip Zone Assembly 3/4 in. FPT
Features & Benefits
Convenient and reliable solutions for automatic control of a drip zone.
For years, Hunter has produced rugged, dependable valves. Now, there are pre-assembled kits that bring together the popular Hunter PGV valve with both a filter and a pressure regulator, providing you with a complete control zone.
The main element of these kits is the brawny PGV valve, featuring high-grade material construction including a bonnet made of glass-reinforced nylon designed to handle the toughest conditions a job site can offer. Additional durability comes courtesy of a standard150 mesh stainless steel screen.
Rounding out the elements of the kits is a pressure regulator that maintains the outlet pressure at 25 PSI (we've taken into consideration drip zone pressures). Save both time and labor with the PCZ - and for anti-siphon control zone needs, the PACZ. Two handy kits that include everything you need.
- Pre-assembled control zone - Kit is sold fully assembled saving you time and labor.
- Stainless steel screen filtration - The filter element is made from 150 mesh stainless steel ensuring long-lasting protection against clogging drip emitters.
- Pressure regulator (controls dynamic pressure to 25 PSI) - Protects barbed connections within drip zone from fatiguing and leaking.
Factory-assembled for quick and easy installation
All Hunter valves are water-tested to ensure dependable operation
All Senninger regulators are water-tested and provide the most accurate and dependable pressure regulation in the industry
All kits come standard with a stainless steel 150-mesh screen
A wide range of kits cover applications with low, medium, and high ranges
Some models are available with reclaimed components
- Pressure Regulation: 25 - 40
- Flow (GPM): Low (0.5 to 15)
- Operating Pressure (PSI): 20 to 120