Hunter I-20 Rotor with Check Valve (Non-Potable) 4 in.
- Hunter Rotor with Check Valve (Non-Potable)
- Series: I20
- Pop-Up Height: 4 in.
Features & Benefits
With 34 nozzle choices, a 17 to 46 ft. radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you've got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 34
- This unit has a Flow Shut-off
- Models: Shrub, 4, 6, 12 in.
- Models stainless riser: 4, 6 in.
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Short Radius Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35
- Warranty period: 5 years