Irritrol RAIN DIAL 9 Station Indoor/Outdoor Controller
Features & Benefits
In addition to the numerous upgrades built into this popular, long-standing controller, the optional CLIMATE LOGIC Wireless Weather Sensing System makes the Rain Dial-R a "smart" controller on the cutting edge of water management.
When governed by Climate Logic, the Rain Dial-R will automatically water more on warm or hot days and less on cooler days. Applying the right amount of water to maintain a healthy landscape, the Rain Dial-R and weather-based Climate Logic Weather System seriously reduce overwatering and its expense.
- Climate Logic ready Automatically reschedules Rain Dial-R watering based on the weather
- Remote CONTROL ready Compatible with CRR (Contractor Residential Remote) remote series
- Rainsensor ready Sensor bypass switch and terminal for sensor hookup
- Three independent programs Programming flexibility to meet the needs of a wide variety of plant material on the landscape site
- Three water day choices - Any day of the week, skip days or odd/even dates - Skip days and odd/even dates have day exclusion option
- Water Budgeting For quick changes to the watering durations of all stations on a program at one time or pre-set a change in water budget for each month.
- 365-day calendar for Odd/Even date watering Meets the odd/even date watering mandates often used for landscape water reductions
- Water well recovery (delay between stations) Option of pump circuit ON or OFF during
- Master Valve/Pump Start circuit Assignable per station Stations requiring a booster pump can be supplied while other stations can run on street water pressure
- Test All Stations program Allows a quick test of all stations from lowest to highest number
- Clear/erase memory by program Saves time by quickly erasing only the program desired
- Program stack or overlap option Allows three programs/stations on at once or restricts operations to no overlapping station runs
- 5-Year Warranty
- Station run times: 1-59 minutes in 1-minute increments or 1-5.9 hours in .1-hour (6 minute) increments
- Start times: 3 per program per day for 9 starts total
- Watering schedules per program - Any day of the week - Skip days from 1 to 31 days between irrigation days - Odd or even date watering