Male Slide Plug
- Male Gilbert Plug for Christmas Light
- For C7 & C9 Green Cord
- 18 Gauge Slide-on Connector Plug
- Also known as zip plugs, or vampire plugs
Features & Benefits
Want to build customized, professional-style Christmas string lights? Use the male slide plug to start your connection to standard 120V AC power. You can also use the plug to divide your lights into manageable sections by using it in conjunction with Female slide plugs. Also known as zip plugs, or slip plugs, these essential parts are easy to connect onto standard 18 gauge Xmas light Wire in 4 steps.
- Separate a small notch (¼ inch) between the neutral (ribbed) and the hot (smooth) wire of your lights.
- Insert the vertical end into the gapless side of the plug. “Bottom out'' the wire to ensure that the plastic divides the neutral and hot AC wires. Also, ensure the neutral (ribbed) will be matched with the neutral connection pin (the wide plug) and the hot (smooth) wire matches with the narrow plug
- Once you have ensured the polarity, bend the wire over pointed connection pins and push down so the pins pierce the insulation and connect to the wire.
- Slide the cap onto the plug with the tapered end going first.
- Color: Green
- End Type: Male Slide Plug
- Package: Sold Individually
- Amp capacity: 8 Amps
- Dimensions: 1.1875 in x 0.75 in x 1.25 in