Toro EHC-01-04 4 Zone Electric-to-Hydraulic Converter (Normally Open)
- Electric-to-Hydraulic Converter
- Converters any 24 VAC timer to operate hydraulic systems
- Can combine multiple converters for more zones
Toro Electric-Hydraulic Converters (EHC) provide the ability to bring together electrical outputs from sophisticated electric controllers and the pressure-based signals in hydraulic irrigation systems. EHC is ideal for retrofitting hydraulic systems, enabling Normally-Open (NO) or Normally-Closed (NC) hydraulic valves to be operated with a 24 VAC output irrigation system controller. For new installations, hydraulic control valves are ideal for applications in areas with increased lightning risk or poor water conditions.
What's more, you can add as many converters as you need - expansion is unlimited.
Features & Benefits
- Installation of an Electric to Hydraulic Converter (EHC) assembly module enables Normally-Open (NO) or Normally-Closed (NC) hydraulic control valves to be operated with a 24 VAC output irrigation system controller. In addition, the EHC provides a convenient method of manually operating single or multiple valves without controller assistance.
- The Normally-Open EHC is identified by White control selectors and its supply filter assembly connected to the left hand tubing port. The Normally-Closed EHC is identified by Black control selectors and its supply filter assembly connected to the right side tubing port.
- The modular design of the EHC enables it to be installed in various types of controller installations. Two screws holes are provided in each module mounting plate for pedestal cabinet or wall installation. If sub-surface installation is required, the converter modules can be simply placed inside a valve box or vault-type enclosure.
- CAUTION: If hydraulic converter installation site is subject to freezing temperature conditions, installation of proper thermal protection (i.e., heat-generating device) must be installed to ensure that water inside the coverter does not freeze. Failure to do so will result in severe damage to the converter assembly and VOIDS THE PRODUCT WARRANTY. Please contact your Toro distributor for recommended freeze protection methods, devices and information.
- Warranty: 2 Years