Hunter PGV Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control 3/4 in. FPT
Features & Benefits
The Hunter ASV-Series Anti-Siphon Valve is a backflow prevention device designed for residential and light commercial sprinkler and irrigation systems. This all-in-one anti-siphon valve unit provides features and benefits such as stainless steel bonnet, screws, hardware and springs, a leak-proof diaphragm, heavy-duty PVC construction that is UV and corrosion resistant and internal bleed. The Hunter ASV-Series Valve also features flow control and manual shutoff attributes.
Saving time at a job site whether for installation or a maintenance call - is always a primary concern. The slip version of the Hunter ASV-Series Valve makes new installs as well as retrofits a speedy task.
The slip configuration permits a solvent-weld connection directly to PVC pipe and eliminates the chance for threaded fitting leaks, thus it's a very adaptable valve for the residential market. Not to mention, the Hunter ASV-Series Valve is perfectly sized to replace existing valves without reworking piping. Now that's fast!
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid Provides extended life and dependability
- High grade construction Stainless steel and durable PVC to resist wear
- Internal manual bleed Easy to use and keeps valve area dry
- Standard flow control Adjust the flow of each zone on a system
- Optional slip configuration Permits direct solvent connection to PVC pipe
- Rigid diaphragm support Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Captive solenoid plunger and anti-siphon poppet No lost parts during routine service